NFC West Divisional Matchup
Point Spread: Seahawks -0.5 | Total Points: 46.5
Heading into the game, the Seahawks are the Seahawks are the 5th ranked team in the NFC with a record of 6-3. Against other teams in the Conference, they have a mark of 5-1. In their most recent matchup, the Seahawks secured a win against the Commanders with a final score of 29-26. Despite winning the game, the Seahawks did not cover the spread vs. the Commanders, as they were favored by 5.5. The over/under line for their game vs. 44 points, which the teams exceeded with a combined 55 points.
This week, the Rams will look to snap their current three-game losing streak with a victory over the Seahawks. Heading into action, the team has a below .500 record of 3-6. This week, the Rams are hoping to bounce back from a 20-3 loss to the Packers. With a 17-point loss, the Rams added a loss to their ATS record as well. They were 4-point underdogs prior to the game. In the matchup with Green Bay, the pre-game over/under line was 37.5. The under hit, as they combined for 23 points.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams History
Last season saw the Seahawks put together a 2-0 record in the two head-to-head matchups between the teams. The two teams averaged a combined 42.5 points per game, leading to an over/under record of 1-1. Against the spread, the Rams went 2-0. The Seahawks’ offense finished their head-to-head matchups with 420 yards per game of offense. As for the Rams, they averaged 294 yards offensively.
But over the last three times playing each other, the Seahawks have a record of 2-1. However, against the spread, the Rams went 3-0. The over/under record in these matchups was 1-2 on an average of 42 points per game.
- LaTrell Bumphus – Undisclosed (Out)
- Andrew Whitaker – Knee (Out)
- Mike Morris – Shoulder (Out)
- Anthony Bradford – Knee (Probable)
- Drake Thomas – Knee (Out)
- Joshua Onujiogu – Elbow (Out)
- Dareke Young – Abdomen (Probable)
- Tre Brown – Toe (Probable)
- Damien Lewis – Back (Questionable)
- Tyler Lockett – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Colby Parkinson – Biceps (Questionable)
- Michael Dickson – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Bryan Mone – Knee (Out)
- Coby Bryant – Toe (Out)
- Abraham Lucas – Knee (Questionable)
- Uchenna Nwosu – Pectoral (Out)
Los Angeles Rams
- Puka Nacua – Knee (Questionable)
- Larrell Murchison – Knee (Questionable)
- Hunter Long – Hamstring (Probable)
- Jason Taylor II – Groin (Out)
- Stetson Bennett – Non Injury Related (Out)
- Cobie Durant – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Bobby Brown III – Knee (mcl) (Questionable)
- Kyren Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Ernest Jones – Knee (Probable)
- Ronnie Rivers – Knee (Out)
- Matthew Stafford – Right Thumb (Probable)
- Rob Havenstein – Calf (Questionable)
Keys To Victory: Seattle Seahawks
Seattle is looking to continue with their efficient play in the passing game, as they are just 16th in the league in passing attempts but are still averaging 231.7 yards per game. Overall, the team is scoring at a rate of 22.2 points per contest. At the quarterback position, Geno Smith enters play as the 15th-ranked QB in passing yards, with a total of 2171. Seattle will need to continue getting receiver DK Metcalf involved, as he has caught 35 balls for a total of 552 receiving yards so far this year. Seattle has managed to find success on offense, even though they are ranked just 23rd in rush yards per game. However, this lack of production has more to do with limited opportunites, as they are a below-average group in attempts.
Keys To Victory: Los Angeles Rams
Quarterback Matthew Stafford leads the league’s 20th-ranked scoring offense into Seattle, averaging 231 passing yards per game. Los Angeles will continue turning to the pass on offense, as they throw the ball an average of 35.1 times per contest. Overall, Stafford has put together a passer rating of 82.0 while throwing for 2070 yards. Heading into the game, the team’s top receiver, Puka Nacua who through 9 games has 827 receiving yards this season. Offensively, the Rams would benefit from sticking to the run, as they are one of the more efficient units on a per-carry basis. However, they are ranked just 16th in rush yards per game.
- In their last five games away from home, the Seahawks have a straight-up record of 2-3 while going 2-3 vs the spread. The team’s offense averaged 20 points per game in these contests.
- Although Los Angeles has a straight-up record of 1-2 in their last three home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 1-2. The team averaged 17 points per game in these games.
- In their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Rams have a straight-up record of 2-8 and an ATS mark of 4-5-1.
- In their last three games as the betting favorite, the Seahawks have a straight up record of 3-0 while going 1-1-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles Rams 24 – Seattle Seahawks 21