Non-Conference NFL Matchups
Point Spread: Ravens -6 | Total Points: 44
Overall, the Seahawks have an above .500 record at 5-2. Helping their cause is the fact that they are in the midst of two game winning streak. In NFC action, the team is 4-1. In their last game, the Seahawks welcomed the Browns. The game finished in a 24-20 win for the Seahawks. On the point spread, the Seahawks were favored by 4, which resulted in an ATS push. Totaling 44 points alongside Cleveland, the game’s point total exceeded the set over/under line of 39.
As the Ravens prepare for this AFC matchup, the team has an overall record of 6-2. This includes riding a current three-game win streak. Against AFC opponents, they have a record of 4-2. The Ravens travelled to take on the the Cardinals in week 8 and won by a score of 31-24. Even with a victory, the Ravens couldn’t cover the spread against the Cardinals, going in favored v 9.5. Going into the game, the over/under line was 44.5 points with Arizona, the team’s performance exceeded the over/under line of 55.
Seattle Seahawks vs Baltimore Ravens History
When looking back on the last three head-to-head matchups between Baltimore and Seattle, the Seahawks hold the edge with a record of 2-1. Not only does the team have the better record, but they have won in convincing fashion, posting an average scoring differential of 7 points.
- Across the Seahawk’s last ten road games, the team averaged 25 points per game while allowing 24. Their record vs. the spread in these contests was 4-6, while going 5-5 straight-up.
- Although Baltimore has a straight-up record of 5-5 in their last ten home games, they have not held up as well vs the spread going 6-4. The team averaged 19 points per game in these games.
- In their last three games as the betting underdog, the Seahawks have a straight-up record of 1-2 and an ATS mark of 1-2.
- As the betting favorite, the Ravens have an ATS mark of just 5-5 in their last ten games. Baltimore posted a straight-up mark of 7-3 in these matchups.
- Damien Lewis – Ankle (Questionable)
- Boye Mafe – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Jerrick Reed II – Shoulder (Probable)
- DK Metcalf – Hip (Questionable)
- Tyler Lockett – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Jamal Adams – Knee (Questionable)
- Anthony Bradford – Ankle (Questionable)
- Kenny McIntosh – Knee (Questionable)
- LaTrell Bumphus – Undisclosed (Out)
- Andrew Whitaker – Knee (Out)
- Mike Morris – Shoulder (Out)
- Joshua Onujiogu – Elbow (Out)
- Austin Faoliu – Knee (Questionable)
- Coby Bryant – Toe (Out)
- Dareke Young – Groin (Out)
- Abraham Lucas – Knee (Out)
- Bryan Mone – Knee (Out)
- Uchenna Nwosu – Pectoral (Out)
- Phil Haynes – Calf (Probable)
- Marcus Williams – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Daryl Worley – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Tyus Bowser – Knee (Out)
- Trayvon Mullen – Toe (Out)
- J.K. Dobbins – Achilles (Out)
- Nick Moore – Achilles (Out)
- Damarion Williams – Ankle (Out)
- David Ojabo – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Ar’Darius Washington – Chest (Out)
- Andrew Vorhees – Knee (Out)
- Malik Hamm – Ankle (Out)
- Odell Beckham Jr. – Shoulder (Probable)
- Morgan Moses – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Ronnie Stanley – Shoulder (Probable)
- Gus Edwards – Toe (Probable)
- Rock Ya-Sin – Illness (Questionable)
- Odafe Oweh – Ankle/knee (Probable)
- Ben Cleveland – Illness (Questionable)
Keys To Victory: Seattle Seahawks
The Seahawks offense is currently placed 11th in the league, with an average of 24 points per contest this season. In the passing game, the Seahawks are averaging 227.6 passing yards per game, which is 14th in the league. So far, 57.9% of their first downs have come through the passing game. The Seattle offense is performing well in large part due to their ability to be efficient with their opportunities in the run game, averaging 4.5 yards per attempt on the ground.
Keys To Victory: Baltimore Ravens
Coming into week 9, the Ravens offense is 7th in the league at 25.2 points per contest. So far in this season, Lamar Jackson has recorded nine touchdowns, which places him 9th among quarterbacks. His total passing yards of 1767 also ranks him 14th at his position. Baltimore comes into the game with one of the better rush attacks in the NFL, averaging 4.5 yards per attempt. This strong figure has led to the team ranking 3rd in yards per game on the ground.
- When looking at their past five road matchups, Seattle has an ATS record of 2-3 while averaging 21 per game. The team went 2-3 overall in these games.
- Across their ten previous home games, Baltimore has an ATS mark of 6-4. Their straight-up record in these matchups was 5-5 while averaging 19 points per game.
- Going back to their previous three games as the underdog, Seattle has an ATS mark of 1-2 while going 1-2 straight up.
- Baltimore has done well both straight up and vs. the spread when favored to win the game, going 3-0 SU and 3-0 ATS in their last three games.
- Baltimore Ravens 25 – Seattle Seahawks 22