Non Conference NFL Matchups
Point Spread: 49ers -3 | Total Points: 45
San Francisco comes into this non-conference matchup in the midst of a three-game losing streak. Currently, the team is 3rd in the NFC and has a Conference record of 4-1. This week, the 49ers aim to recover from their 31-17 loss to the Bengals. In addition to their defeat in the game, the 49ers also fell short of covering the spread as 4-point favorites. The over/under line for their game was set at 44 points, and the teams exceeded it with a combined total of 48 points.
Overall, the Jaguars have an above .500 record at 6-2. Helping their cause is the fact that they are in the midst of five-game winning streak. In AFC action, the team is 4-2. The Jaguars are coming off a win in their last game, where they beat the Steelers with a score of 20-10. As 2.5-point favorites against the Steelers, the Jaguars picked up an ATS win. The under bettors were successful in the Jaguars’ most recent game, with a combined total of 30 points. The game’s betting line was 41.
San Francisco 49ers vs Jacksonville Jaguars History
The last three times that the 49ers have faced off vs. the Jaguars as the favorite, they have gone 3-0. Across the last three head-to-head matchups between the 49ers and Jaguars, the teams have averaged 55 points per game with an over/under record of 2-1. The last three times they have faced off with the Jaguars as the home team, the OU record is 1-1.
- In their last five games away from home, the 49ers have a straight up record of 2-3 while going 1-3-1 vs. the spread. The team averaged 20 points per game in this stretch.
- The Jaguars are 5-0 ATS in their last home games and 4-1 straight-up.
- Going back to their previous ten games as the underdog, Jacksonville has an ATS mark of 8-2 while going 7-3 straight up.
- Going back to their last five games as the favorite, the 49ers have a straight up record of 2-3. But, their mark vs the spread was just 2-3.
San Francisco 49ers
- Trent Williams – Ankle (Questionable)
- Danny Gray – Shoulder (Out)
- Aaron Banks – Toe (Doubtful)
- Javon Hargrave – Knee (Questionable)
- Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles – Ankle (Questionable)
- Ray-Ray McCloud III – Illness (Probable)
- Drake Jackson – Knee (Questionable)
- Cameron Latu – Knee (Out)
- Zay Jones – Knee (Questionable)
- Ezra Cleveland – Toe (Questionable)
- Chris Claybrooks – Commissioner Exempt List (Out)
- Jaylon Moore – Knee (Out)
- Daniel Thomas – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Andre Cisco – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Tyson Campbell – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Gregory Junior – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Parker Washington – Knee (Out)
- Ventrell Miller – Achilles (Out)
- Leonard Taylor – Undisclosed (Out)
- Cooper Hodges – Knee (Out)
- Christian Braswell – Hamstring (Out)
- Yasir Abdullah – Illness (Probable)
Keys To Victory: San Francisco 49ers
This season, the San Francisco offense has an average of 27.2 points, placing them 4th in the league. A key to the team’s success in the passing game is the fact that they are one of the elite units at pushing the ball down the field. So far, San Francisco is 1st in the NFL in yards per completion. This has led to an average of 243.1 yards per game through the air. With 133.5 rushing yards per game, the 49ers hold the 5th spot in the NFL. This average is coming on an average of 30.4 rushing attempts (5th).
Keys To Victory: Jacksonville Jaguars
On offense, the Jaguars are averaging 24.1 points per game, putting them 10th in the NFL. A key to the team’s success in the passing game is the fact that they are one of the elite units at pushing the ball down the field. So far, Jacksonville is 13th in the NFL in yards per completion. This has led to an average of 228.9 yards per game through the air. The Jaguars come in with an average of 3.8 yards per rushing attempt while running the ball an average of 29.6 times per game. In terms of total rushing yardage, they currently rank 14th in the league.
- When looking at their past ten road matchups, San Francisco has an ATS record of 4-5-1 while averaging 24 per game. The team went 6-4 overall in these games.
- When looking at their past five home matchups, Jacksonville has an ATS record of 5-0 while averaging 25 per game. The team went 4-1 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Jaguars have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last five games. In these matchups, their, straight up record was 3-2.
- The last three games that San Francisco was favored, they have an ATS mark of 0-3 while going 0-3 straight up.
- San Francisco 49ers 27 – Jacksonville Jaguars 26