NFC Conference Matchup
Point Spread: Cowboys -6 | Total Points: 45.5
Coming into this week’s NFC matchup vs the Cowboys, the Rams have a below .500 record at 3-4. Recently, the Rams played and had a 24-17 loss against the Steelers. In addition to losing straight-up, the Rams also lost vs. the spread as 3.5-point favorites. In the matchup with Pittsburgh, the pre-game over/under line was 43.5. The under hit, as they combined for 41 points.
Coming into to this week’s NFC matchup vs the Rams, the Cowboys have an above .500 record at 4-2. This week, the Cowboys will be looking to string together another win after taking down the Chargers by a score of 20-17. As 1.5-point favorites against the Chargers, the Cowboys picked up a ATS win. The pre-game over/under line in their most recent game vs. Los Angeles was 49.5. The teams fell short of this figure with 37 points.
Los Angeles Rams vs Dallas Cowboys History
The Cowboys picked up a 22-10 over the Rams in their only head-to-head matchup last season. With their combined 32 points, the Rams and Cowboys stayed below the over/under line of 42. The Cowboys covered the spread in this matchup. Offensively, the Cowboys finished with 76 passing yards and 163 rushing yards in their win over the Rams. As for Los Angeles, they ended the game with 323 yards of total offense.
The last ten head-to-head matchups between the Cowboys and Rams have gone in favor of the Cowboys, putting together a record of 6-4. In the last five head-to-head games between the Rams and Cowboys, the average combined point total is 50 points per game. The over/under record in these matchups is 3-2.
Los Angeles Rams
- Jason Taylor II – Groin (Out)
- Stetson Bennett – Non Injury Related (Out)
- Ben Skowronek – Achilles (Questionable)
- Ernest Jones – Knee (Questionable)
- Russ Yeast – Hip (Probable)
- Byron Young – Knee (Probable)
- Rob Havenstein – Calf (Questionable)
- Ronnie Rivers – Knee (Out)
- Bobby Brown III – Knee (mcl) (Out)
- Hunter Long – Thigh (Questionable)
- Kyren Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Larrell Murchison – Knee (Questionable)
- Leighton Vander Esch – Neck (Out)
- C.J. Goodwin – Shoulder (Out)
- Matt Waletzko – Shoulder (Out)
- Josh Ball – Hip (Out)
- Trevon Diggs – Knee (Out)
- Peyton Hendershot – Ankle (Out)
- John Stephens Jr. – Knee (Out)
- David Durden – Knee (Out)
- DeMarvion Overshown – Knee (Out)
- Tyron Smith – Neck (Questionable)
Keys To Victory: Los Angeles Rams
Quarterback Matthew Stafford will try to lead the Rams to a win despite being 6-point underdogs on the road. As a team, Los Angeles is averaging 22.1 points per game, placing them 14th in the NFL. For the season, Stafford is averaging 272 passing yards per game through the air. This figure has him sitting 4th among quarterbacks. Stafford comes in with a passer rating of 82.3 and is averaging 12.5 yards per completion. Puka Nacua has been targeted 82 times this season and has caught 58 passes this season. He comes into the game with a total of 752 receiving yards. The Rams are currently averaging 4.4 yards per rushing attempt while carrying the ball an average of 26.3 times per game. In terms of rushing yardage, they hold the 15th position in the league.
Keys To Victory: Dallas Cowboys
Quarterback Dak Prescott will try to lead the Cowboys to a win despite being 6-point underdogs on the road. As a team, Dallas is averaging 25.7 points per game, placing them 5th in the NFL. For the season, Prescott is averaging 222 passing yards per game through the air. This figure has him sitting 21st among quarterbacks. Prescott comes in with a passer rating of 91.0 and is averaging 10.1 yards per completion. Against the Rams, the team will look to get receiver CeeDee Lamb involved in the passing game. This year, he is averaging 7.0 targets per game, leading to an overall receiving yards total of 475. At 119.7 rushing yards per game, the Cowboys are 10th in the NFL. This figure has come on an average of 30.3 attempts (6th).
- In their last ten games away from home, the Rams have a straight-up record of 2-8 while going 5-4-1 vs. the spread. The team averaged 16 points per game in this stretch.
- Through their last three home games, Dallas has an ATS record of just 1-2. However, their overall record was 1-2 while averaging 15 points per game.
- Through their last five games as the betting underdog, the Rams have a strong record vs the spread going 3-1-1. Their straight-up mark in these contests is 1-4.
- Through their last five games as the favorite, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-1 and a straight-up mark of 4-1.
- Dallas Cowboys 23 – Los Angeles Rams 22