Non-Conference NFL Matchups
Point Spread: Packers -1 | Total Points: 45
This week, the Packers will look to snap their current two-game losing streak with a victory over the Broncos. Heading into action, the team has a below .500 record of 2-3. The Packers travelled to take on the the Raiders in week 5 and fell by a score of 17-13. In addition to their 4-point loss, the Packers also lost vs. the spread. They were 1.5-point underdogs heading into the game. The under hit in the Packers’ most recent game, as the team’s combined for 30 points. The line going into the game was 45.
Heading into this week’s action, the Broncos have dropped two straight, and the team has a below .500 record of 1-5. The Broncos will be looking to get back on track following their 19-8 loss to the Chiefs. In addition to their 11-point loss, the Broncos also suffered a setback in their ATS record. They were 10.5-point underdogs at the start of the game. In the Broncos’ latest game, the under bettors were correct as the teams totaled 27 points, below the line of 47.5 points.
Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos History
The Packers and Broncos did not have any head-to-head matchups last season. But over the last three times playing each other, the Packers have a record of 2-1. The Packers also had the edge vs. the spread in these games, at 2-1. These games averaged a combined total of 50 points per game, leading to an over/under record of 1-1-1.
- Green Bay has a 1-2 record in their last three road games. In this stretch, they averaged 25 points per game while allowing 20. The team also performed well vs the spread at 2-1.
- Across their five previous home games, Denver has an ATS mark of 1-3-1. Their straight-up record in these matchups was 1-4 while averaging 19 points per game.
- The last three games that Denver was the underdog, they have an ATS mark of 1-2 while going 0-3 straight up.
- The Packers have played well in their last three games as the betting favorite, going 2-1 straight up and 2-1 against the spread.
Green Bay Packers
- Jaire Alexander – Back (Questionable)
- Elgton Jenkins – Knee (Questionable)
- Devonte Wyatt – Knee (Questionable)
- Tyler Davis – Knee (Out)
- Quay Walker – Knee (Questionable)
- Eric Stokes – Foot (Questionable)
- Zayne Anderson – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Luke Tenuta – Ankle (Out)
- Darnell Savage – Calf (Questionable)
- De’Vondre Campbell – Ankle (Questionable)
- David Bakhtiari – Knee (Out)
- Aaron Jones – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Alex Palczewski – Hand (Out)
- Kareem Jackson – Neck (Probable)
- Justin Simmons – Hip (Questionable)
- Jonas Griffith – Knee (Out)
- Baron Browning – Knee (Questionable)
- Caden Sterns – Knee (Out)
- Greg Dulcich – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Eyioma Uwazurike – Suspension (Out)
- Jalen Virgil – Meniscus (Out)
- K’Waun Williams – Ankle (Out)
- Tim Patrick – Achilles (Out)
Keys To Victory: Green Bay Packers
On offense, the Packers are currently averaging 22.6 points per game, ranking them 13th in the NFL. Jordan Love has thrown eight touchdowns so far this season, placing him 7th among quarterbacks. His total passing yards of 1083 also rank him 25th in his position. This season, the Packers have put together a strong offense despite sitting below the league average in both rush yards and attempts.
Keys To Victory: Denver Broncos
The Denver offense is currently ranked 16th in the league, averaging 21.5 points per contest. Taking the field as the starting quarterback for the Broncos is Russell Wilson. So far, he has completed 65.9% of his passes and is currently 15th among quarterbacks in passing yards. His current passer rating is 99.0. A major reason for the team’s lack of offense is their inability to generate production with the rushing attack. Heading into today’s game, the team’s below-average number of rush attempts has turned into an average of just 106 rushing yards per game.
- Across the Packers’ last ten road games, the team averaged 22 points per game while allowing 21. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 6-4, while going 4-6 straight-up.
- In their last three games at home, the Broncos have a straight-up record of 1-2 while going 0-2-1 vs. the spread. The team averaged 19 points per game in this stretch.
- As the betting underdog, the Broncos have an ATS mark of just 1-2 in their last three games. Denver posted a straight-up mark of 0-3 in these matchups.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Packers have a strong straight-up record of 3-2. In addition, their ATS record was 3-2 in these scenarios.
- Green Bay Packers 20 – Denver Broncos 19