NFC East Divisional Matchup
Point Spread: Eagles -3 | Total Points: 46.5
As the Cowboys prepare for this NFC matchup, the team has an overall record of 5-2. This includes riding a current two-game win streak. Against NFC opponents, they have a record of 2-2. Dallas is looking to string together another win after taking down the Rams 43-20 in their last game. Being favored by 7 points against the Rams, the Cowboys came through with an ATS win. With a combined score of 63 points, the game surpassed the pre-game over/under line of 44.5.
As the Eagles prepare for this NFC matchup, the team has an overall record of 7-1. This includes riding a current two-game win streak. Against NFC opponents, they have a record of 5-0. In their previous game, the Eagles secured a victory against the Commanders by a score of 38-31. On the point spread, the Eagles were favored by 7, giving them an ATS push. Going into the game, the over/under line was 42.5 points with Washington, the team’s performance exceeded the over/under line of 69.
Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles History
Last year, the Eagles and Cowboys split their head-to-head matchups, with each team going 1-1. Together the Cowboys and Eagles averaged 58.5 points per game and had an over/under record of 2-0. Against the spread, they each went 1-1. On offense, the two teams finished with similar production in yardage, with the Cowboys averaging 367 yards per game compared to the Eagles at 355.
The last ten head-to-head matchups between the Cowboys and Eagles have gone in favor of the Cowboys, putting together a record of 7-3. Across the last three head-to-head matchups between the Cowboys and Eagles, the teams have averaged 64 points per game with an over/under record of 3-0. The last three times they have faced off with the Eagles as the home team, the OU record is 3-0.
- C.J. Goodwin – Shoulder (Out)
- Tyron Smith – Neck (Questionable)
- Chuma Edoga – Ankle/knee (Questionable)
- Leighton Vander Esch – Neck (Out)
- Matt Waletzko – Shoulder (Out)
- Peyton Hendershot – Ankle (Out)
- Josh Ball – Hip (Out)
- Trevon Diggs – Knee (Out)
- Jayron Kearse – Toe (Probable)
- DeMarvion Overshown – Knee (Out)
- John Stephens Jr. – Knee (Out)
- David Durden – Knee (Out)
- Michael Gallup – Illness (Probable)
- Boston Scott – Personal (Questionable)
- Sua Opeta – Hip (Probable)
- Jack Stoll – Ankle (Questionable)
- Milton Williams – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Jordan Davis – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Shaun Bradley – Achilles (Out)
- Quez Watkins – Hamstring (Out)
- Isaiah Rodgers Sr. – Suspension (Out)
- Cam Jurgens – Foot (Questionable)
- Grant Calcaterra – Concussion (Questionable)
- Bradley Roby – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Roderick Johnson – Undisclosed (Out)
- Justin Evans – Knee (Out)
- Avonte Maddox – Pectoral (Out)
Keys To Victory: Dallas Cowboys
When compared to other teams, the Dallas offense is struggling to score points, with an average of just 28.1 points per game. This season, Dallas’ passing offense ranks 23rd in passing attempts. With an average of 220.9 passing yards per game, they hold the 15th spot in the NFL. A key to the team’s offensive success is their effectiveness on the ground. On the season, the Dallas offense is 18th in rush yards per attempt. This figure has led to an average of 117.1 yards per game.
Keys To Victory: Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia offense is currently positioned 3rd in the league, scoring an average of 28 points per contest. Jalen Hurts is the starting quarterback for the Eagles in this game. Across eight games, he has completed 68.4% of his passes and holds the 7th position among quarterbacks in passing yards. His passer rating stands at 94.3. A key aspect of the team’s strong offensive play has been their ability to run the ball. This year, the Eagles are near the top of the league in both attempts and yards per game. Currently, the team is averaging 132.2 yards per game on the ground.
- Across the Cowboys’ last ten road games, the team averaged 23 points per game while allowing 20. Their record vs. the spread in these contests was 5-5, while going 5-5 straight-up.
- In their last three home games, the Eagles have a straight-up record of 2-1 while going 1-1-1 vs. the spread. The team’s offense averaged 25 points per game in these contests.
- Spanning across their last five games as the betting underdog, the Cowboys have gone 2-3 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 2-3.
- Across their last five matchups as the betting favorite, the Eagles have an overall record of 4-1 while going 2-2-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia Eagles 27 – Dallas Cowboys 23