Non-Conference NFL Matchups
Point Spread: Ravens -9.5 | Total Points: 44.5
As the Ravens prepare to take on the Cardinals, the team has an overall record of 5-2. This includes riding a current two-game win streak. Against AFC opponents, they have a record of 4-2. The Ravens hosted the Lions in their last game, coming away with a 38-6 win. Since they were favored by 3 against the Lions, the Ravens secured an ATS victory. With the over/under line set at 43.5 points, the over hit with a combined 44 points.
This week, the Cardinals will look to snap their current four-game losing streak with a victory over the Ravens. Heading into action, the team has a below .500 record of 1-6. In their most recent game, the Cardinals lost by 20-10 to the Seahawks. In addition to their 10-point loss, the Cardinals also suffered a setback in their ATS record. They were 9-point underdogs at the start of the game. Going into the game vs. Seattle, the over/under line was 44. With a combined total of 30 points, the under hit in this game.
Baltimore Ravens vs Arizona Cardinals History
The last three times that the Ravens have faced off vs. the Cardinals as the favorite, they have gone 3-0. Across the last three head-to-head matchups between the Ravens and Cardinals, the teams have averaged 46 points per game with an over/under record of 1-2. The last three times they have faced off with the Cardinals as the home team, the OU record is 2-1.
- In their last five road games, Baltimore has averaged 21 points per game while allowing 16. The team’s record in this stretch was 3-2 while going 4-1 vs. the spread.
- When looking at their past ten home matchups, Arizona has an ATS record of 3-7 while averaging 16 per game. The team went 1-9 overall in these games.
- As the betting underdog, the Cardinals have an ATS mark of just 5-5 in their last ten games. Arizona posted a straight-up mark of 1-9 in these matchups.
- Baltimore has done well both straight up and vs the spread when favored to win the game, going 3-2 SU and 3-2 ATS in their last five games.
- Nick Moore – Achilles (Out)
- Trayvon Mullen – Toe (Out)
- J.K. Dobbins – Achilles (Out)
- Marcus Williams – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Kevon Seymour – Ankle (Probable)
- Tyus Bowser – Knee (Out)
- Daryl Worley – Shoulder (Out)
- Tylan Wallace – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Ar’Darius Washington – Chest (Out)
- Damarion Williams – Ankle (Out)
- David Ojabo – Ankle/knee (Out)
- Andrew Vorhees – Knee (Out)
- Keaton Mitchell – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Malik Hamm – Ankle (Out)
- Roquan Smith – Shoulder (Probable)
- Odell Beckham Jr. – Shoulder (Questionable)
- Odafe Oweh – Ankle (Questionable)
- Antonio Hamilton Sr. – Groin (Questionable)
- Pat Elflein – Hip (Out)
- James Conner – Knee (Out)
- Marlon Mack – Achilles (Out)
- Carlos Watkins – Bicep (Out)
- Zach Pascal – Neck (Questionable)
- Elijah Wilkinson – Neck (Questionable)
- Rashad Fenton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Kyler Murray – Knee (Questionable)
- L.J. Collier – Bicep (Out)
- Jalen Thompson – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Krys Barnes – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Hayden Howerton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Jon Gaines II – Knee (Out)
- Matt Hembrough – Back (Out)
- Zach Ertz – Quad (Out)
- Kevin Strong – Shoulder (Questionable)
Keys To Victory: Baltimore Ravens
As the Ravens prepare to take on the Arizona, they are looking to build on their success in the passing game. Lamar Jackson has the team ranked 16th in passing yards per game and is ranked 13th among quarterbacks in yards through the air. What makes their production in the passing game impressive is that they are averaging just 28.7 attempts per game. Heading into the game the team’s top receiver, Zay Flowers who, through 7 games, has 442 receiving yards this season. This season, the Ravens offense is handing the ball off at one of the higher rates in the NFL. This has translated to an average of 32.9 yards per game, placing them 3rd in the NFL.
Keys To Victory: Arizona Cardinals
The Cardinals will be looking for quarterback Joshua Dobbs to continue the team’s efficient play in the passing game. Overall, Arizona is averaging 18.1 points per game, placing them 22nd in the league. Compared to other quarterbacks, Dobbs is ranked 20th in passing yards while completing 62.0% of his passes. The team’s top receiver, Marquise Brown, has caught 32 passes and has accumulated 383 receiving yards this season. The team has had problems on offense despite being one of the better rushing units in the NFL. On the season, Arizona is averaging 139 yards per game on the ground, good for 6th in the league.
- When looking at their past three road matchups, Baltimore has an ATS record of 2-1 while averaging 20 per game. The team went 2-1 overall in these games.
- Across their three previous home games, Arizona has an ATS mark of 0-3. Their straight-up record in these matchups was 0-3 while averaging 11 points per game.
- Spanning across their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Cardinals have gone 5-5 vs the spread. Their overall record in these games was 1-9.
- In their last five games as the betting favorite, the Ravens have a strong straight-up record of 3-2. In addition, their ATS record was 3-2 in these scenarios.
- Baltimore Ravens 21 – Arizona Cardinals 20