NFC West Divisional Matchup
Point Spread: Seahawks -8 | Total Points: 44.5
This week, the Cardinals will look to snap their current three-game losing streak with a victory over the Seahawks. Heading into action, the team has a below .500 record of 1-5. In their most recent game, the Cardinals lost by 26-9 to the Rams. With a 17-point loss, the Cardinals added a loss to their ATS record as well. They were 7-point underdogs prior to the game. The under bettors were successful in the Cardinals’ most recent game, with a combined total of 35 points. The game’s betting line was 47.5.
Heading into the game, the Seahawks are the Seahawks are the 6th ranked team in the NFC with a record of 3-2. Against other teams in the Conference, they have a mark of 3-1. This week, the Seahawks will look to bounce back from a 17-13 loss to the Bengals. With a 4-point loss, the Seahawks added a loss to their ATS record as well. They were 3-point underdogs prior to the game. The pre-game over/under line in their most recent game vs. Cincinnati was 45.5. The teams fell short of this figure with 30 points.
Arizona Cardinals vs Seattle Seahawks History
When looking back at the head-to-head matchups last season, the Seahawks and Cardinals faced off two times, with the Seahawks going 2-0. Against the spread, the Seahawks had the edge in last year’s head-to-head matchups, going 2-0. On the over/under, the team’s averaged 40 points per game, leading to an OU mark of 1-1. Offensively, the Seahawks averaged 358.5 yards per game in the head-to-head matchups compared to the Cardinals at 288.5 yards.
The Seahawks have gone a perfect 3-0 in their last three head-to-head matchups vs. the Cardinals. The last three times that the Seahawks have hosted the Cardinals, the over/under record is 3-0, with the teams combining for an average of 37 points. The over/under record in their last three overall matchups is 2-1.
- Antonio Hamilton Sr. – Groin (Questionable)
- Budda Baker – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Pat Elflein – Hip (Out)
- James Conner – Knee (Out)
- Marlon Mack – Achilles (Out)
- Carlos Watkins – Bicep (Out)
- Rashad Fenton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Kyler Murray – Knee (Questionable)
- L.J. Collier – Bicep (Out)
- Jalen Thompson – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Hayden Howerton – Undisclosed (Out)
- Garrett Williams – Knee (Questionable)
- Jon Gaines II – Knee (Out)
- Matt Hembrough – Back (Out)
- Zach Pascal – Neck (Questionable)
- Kei’Trel Clark – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Elijah Wilkinson – Neck (Questionable)
- Kevin Strong – Calf (Questionable)
- LaTrell Bumphus – Undisclosed (Out)
- Andrew Whitaker – Knee (Out)
- Mike Morris – Shoulder (Out)
- Kenny McIntosh – Knee (Out)
- Phil Haynes – Calf (Questionable)
- Tre Brown – Toe (Probable)
- Charles Cross – Ankle (Questionable)
- Evan Brown – Hip (Questionable)
- DK Metcalf – Hips/ribs (Questionable)
- Jake Curhan – Ankle (Questionable)
- Zach Charbonnet – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Tyler Lockett – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Damien Lewis – Ankle (Questionable)
- Dee Eskridge – Suspension (Out)
- Austin Faoliu – Knee (Out)
- Dareke Young – Groin (Out)
- Joshua Onujiogu – Elbow (Out)
- Abraham Lucas – Knee (Out)
- Coby Bryant – Toe (Out)
- Artie Burns – Hamstring (Questionable)
- Bryan Mone – Knee (Out)
Keys To Victory: Arizona Cardinals
On offense, the Cardinals are averaging 19.5 points per game, putting them 18th in the NFL. Among quarterbacks, Joshua Dobbs is currently ranked 18th in passing yards entering the game. His passer rating of 84 positions him 27th, and he has completed 62.8% of his passes. If the Arizona offense is going to improve their overall scoring numbers, they should look to run the ball more frequently. This year, they are a below-average unit in rush attempts per game but are still producing at a rate of 141 yards per contest.
Keys To Victory: Seattle Seahawks
The Seahawks come in with an average of 24.8 points per game on offense, which has them 8th in the NFL. Geno Smith holds a passer rating of 90.8, which is 19th among quarterbacks. This has come while throwing for 1172 yards and recording five passing touchdowns. The Seattle offense is performing well in large part from their ability to be efficient with their opportunities in the run game, averaging 4.2 yards per attempt on the ground.
- Across the Cardinals’ last ten road games, the team averaged 17 points per game while allowing 24. Their record vs the spread in these contests was 4-6 while going 2-8 straight-up.
- The Seahawks are 2-1 ATS in their last three home games and 2-1 straight-up.
- Looking back on the team’s last three games as the underdog, the Cardinals have a straight-up record of 0-3. Their record vs the spread in these games was 0-3.
- In their last five contests as the favorite, Seattle has a poor record vs the spread going 2-3. But they still put together a straight-up mark of 3-2.
- Seattle Seahawks 24 – Arizona Cardinals 20